25/2 Lindsay Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th July 2021
Rent ID: 4488906
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment / Ultra convenient location
Ideally located in the heart of Neutral Bay with shops, restaurants & public transport to the city only a short distance away. Bright, Sunny Apartment in a great location.
- Modern kitchen with Westinghouse Induction cook top & oven plus breakfast bar
- Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Large entertainers community terrace with views of North Sydney Skyline
- Lift access with an undercover car space
- Access to communal laundry facilities
- Minutes to public transport, shops, parks and eateries
Click on 'Book an Inspection' to find a slot - if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you've been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
NB: Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
NB: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald - North Shore - 0410 027 651
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 25/2 Lindsay Street, Neutral Bay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.