25/17 Norah Street,
Crestmead, QLD 4132
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3641594
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FRESH, NEW AND WAITING FOR YOU TO MOVE IN!!!!
Townhouse with an amazing LOCATION, close to local schools, cafes, shops and all amenities needed in the shopping centre - You can't go wrong here.
Viewings are this week - to secure your spot, Don't be shy and call me today!!
Features include but not limited too:
* 3 Bedrooms with Built ins and sliding mirrored Doors, Ceiling Fans
* Main Bedroom with built in, Ceiling Fan, Air Conditioning, Ensuite - Shower, Vanity and
* Main Bathroom with Single Vanity, Shower and Toilet
* Internal access through Remote Single Garage
* Tiled Lounge/Dining Open Plan with Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
* Private Patio and Backyard suitable for pets!
* Quality carpets in bedrooms
* Single Visitor Parking in front of Garage
* PET UPON APPLICATION.
If you would like to view this property please register by selecting the EMAIL AGENT' icon. Alternatively please not hesitate to contact us for more information.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply for this property, please select the APPLY ONLINE icon and complete all relevant details.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Marsden will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crestmead
Lifestyle in Crestmead
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Crestmead comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 25/17 Norah Street today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how