25/16 Lonsdale Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4446671
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Inner City Living!
Presenting this brand new 2 bedroom 2 bathroom beauty, ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Braddon From the ornate paneling, pressed metal splash, high end appliances, and elevated leafy outlook from level 4.... You're going to be blown away by the style this place exudes.
- High-end designer kitchen with SMEG appliances, gas cooking, and great storage space
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
- Internal second bedroom with built-ins- Open plan living with plenty of natural light
- Floating Timber oak flooring throughout
-Two spacious bathrooms
- Secure basement parking for one
- Reverse cycle split air conditioning for year round comfort
- NBN ready
Completing the picture to this quality apartment is an expansive balcony area with beautiful views overlooking Mount Ainslie.
Spoilt for choice is the understatement of the century! Canberras trendiest eateries, coffee shops, bars & speciality boutiques are all sitting quite literally at your doorstep. Parklands only 100m away including Sunday markets at Haig Park. Light rail, Canberra Civic Center, Russell Offices, and The Parliamentary Zone are all also in a very comfortable ramble from your new home!
- Located smack bang in the middle of Canberra's culinary playground
- 250m to Elouera Street light rail stop
- A casual 400m will land you right at the Canberra Centre
- 1.3km to City West legal precinct and Acton
- 1.3km to ANU- 3km to Russell Offices
- 3.2km to The Parliamentary Zone
- Access to the Canberra Airport is within 7km
Offering the perfect blend of luxury, lifestyle and convenience, this home is a must to inspect. Live the urban lifestyle that you have always wanted.
Contact us today to secure your Braddon rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Braddon comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 25/16 Lonsdale Street, Braddon today!