25/13 Brown Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4059901
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRAL LABRADOR IDEAL LOCATION
This must to inspect! Great position for access to the new hospital precinct, Griffith University and major shopping centres.
Located in the heart of Labrador close to transport. Features of this town house include.
~ 3 Bedrooms ( 2 with Built in Robes)
~ 1 Bathroom with separate toilet
~ Large Entertainment Area
~ Gated complex with pool
Sorry no pets
YOU WILL NEED TO BE QUICK THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG!
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN FOR INSPECTION IT IS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
* If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property.
* No more than 10 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
* There must be at least 4 square metres of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times.
* Please refrain from touching or contacting hard surfaces such as door knobs and benchtops.
Our first priority is everyone's safety.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current COVID-19 regulations please opt to send an email over making a phone call as our offices have reduced trading hours.
INSPECTIONS - REA App may not show available times to book and view inspection times go to www.realestate.com.au OR www.hillsea.rentals**
Disclaimer:*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hillsea will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Labrador is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 25/13 Brown Street, Labrador.