25/11 Signal Terrace,
Cockburn Central, WA 6164
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4074238
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Location Apartment
Don't miss out on viewing this centrally located and well presented apartment in the heart of Cockburn Central.
Walk to the train station, Cockburn Gateways Shopping Center, local shops and cafes.
- Open plan kitchen/living
- Kitchen with dishwasher, over-head cabinets and optional fridge and microwave
- 2 bedrooms both built in robes
- 2 bathrooms, both with toilet, vanity and shower
- Laundry with dryer and optional washing machine
- Large balcony
- 1 secured car bay
- Storage room
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Please send us an email at email@example.com to register your attendance to the home open. We'll then be able to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
** DO NOT APPLY BEFORE VIEWING **
1 Garage space
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cockburn Central
Lifestyle in Cockburn Central
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cockburn Central is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 25/11 Signal Terrace, Cockburn Central.