25/10 Nineteenth Avenue,
Kirwan, QLD 4817
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 304301
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
GOLF COURSE LIVING AT IT'S BEST
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT - PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION PRIOR TO VIEWING.
To apply online, use this link - form.jotform.co/93248122621855
Imagine designer living over two levels backing onto the Willows Golf Course. Overlooks the lake and golf course with direct access to the outdoor areas.
- Four Bedrooms With Built-in Robes
- Two-Story Family Home
- Enormous Alfresco Tiled Terrace
- Two Spacious Living Areas With High Ceilings
- Art-work Niches Throughout
- Stunning Resort Style Master Suite
- His & Hers Vanities & Large Shower
- Large Walk-in Wardrobe
- Balcony With Views From Master
- Chefs Kitchen With Stone Tops
- Two Built In Fridge/Freezers
- Custom Cabinetry.
- Neutral Tones & Light Throughout
- Golf Buggy Storage
- Double Remote Garage
- Easy Access To Ring Road
- Close To Willows Shopping Centre
- Easy Access To Schools
- Pool in Complex
**** Thank you for confirming you have not tested positive to Covid-19 or are not in self isolation or quarantine and have not visited a foreign country in the last 14 days or have had potential exposure.
You also acknowledge that by entering the property you indemnify Century 21 Aaron Moon Realty in that you are entering at your own risk with knowledge of the current pandemic. You are now welcome to inspect the property. *****
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirwan
Lifestyle in Kirwan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Kirwan could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 25/10 Nineteenth Avenue, Kirwan today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how