25/1-3 Eulbertie Avenue,
Warrawee, NSW 2074
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4642903
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2 BEDROOM UNIT DESIGNED FOR EASY LIVING!
Stunning apartment available; Overlooking surrounding bushland, and close distance to St Ives shopping and facilities, you'll love the vibrant village environment and the convenience of this apartment.
- Spacious lounge/dining
- Kitchen dishwasher & gas cooking
- Laundry with dryer
- Ducted air conditioning
- Video intercom
- Underground parking
- A modern, open plan layout
- 4-5 minute walk to Gordon Train Station and bus interchange (Ref Google maps)
- Gordon Shopping Village, Woolworths and specialty shops
- Child Care Centres, Medical Centres,
- 24/7 Gym, Library, parks
- Cafes and restaurant
- Opposite Warrawee Public School
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warrawee
Lifestyle in Warrawee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Warrawee is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 25/1-3 Eulbertie Avenue, Warrawee.