25/589 Glenferrie Road,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$956 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3155394
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great location student accommodation
This is a great one bedroom apartment in the centre of Hawthorn, just a short walk to Swinburne University. The unit is furnished and includes a communal laundry in the building and its great location has trains and trams at your doorstop. Other features include:
- Kitchenette with gas cooking
- One bedroom with study desk
- Private balcony
- Modern bathroom
- Furnished apartment (photo does not show current furniture).
- Communal laundry facilities
- Modern secure building
- Car parking, first in
- Tram stop outside and short walk to trains
- Great cafe's and shopping nearby
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 25/589 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.