$520 per week pwHow much could you borrow?
25/498 Bourke Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4632367
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom Apartment at a Prime Location
Located in a quiet complex of only 25 units, this one bedroom apartment embodies the Surry Hills lifestyle.
- Open plan living areas with high ceiling
- Brand new kitchen with dishwasher
- Spacious mezzanine bedroom with built-ins
- Renovated bathroom with bath and shower
- Internal laundry and private courtyard
- Secure car space
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Photos used in this ad may be an example of the available apartment and the surrounds.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Want to live in Surry Hills? 25/498 Bourke Street, Surry Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.