$495 per week negotiable
25/262 Lord Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4470366
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Lifestyle with Inner City Convenience!
Incredibly situated within the city's free public-transport zone, this apartment boasts a feature list to envy!
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car Bay
- West facing apartment in the 2014 built Ecco Apartments by Finbar
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Large functional kitchen with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar and European stainless-steel appliances
- Master bedroom with large built-in-robe and spacious ensuite
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in-robe
- 2nd bathroom/laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas
- Ample storage space throughout
- High ceilings and double glazed windows
- Secure car bay
- Secure 4sqm store room
- Fantastic central location with parklands, cafes and the Swan River nearby.
- Secure remote access and CCTV for your peace of mind
- Complex of 90 apartments in total
- Fully equipped gymnasium featuring multi-station weight training system, spin bike, treadmill, elliptical cross trainer and 42-inch and TV
- 17m solar heated lap pool and timber lined sauna
- Air-conditioned pool lounge / games room featuring pool table and 42-inch LCD TV
Also located opposite HBF Park and the Loton Park Tennis Club and only walking distance away from East Perth Train Station, the iconic Brisbane Hotel, restaurants, cafes, bars and more
Call to arrange your inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Picture yourself living at 25/262 Lord Street, Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.