$830 | Penthouse | Three Balconies
25/224 Coward Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Available 16th August 2021
Rent ID: 4494262
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please email us to confirm a video or private inspection
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by private appointment only. Please submit an online enquiry to book a video inspection or a private onsite inspection.
*** Masks and sanitisers will be provided onsite. Where possible, please wear your own mask and sanitise your hand before entering the building.
Over-sized Living Area | Penthouse | Three Balconies | Double Parking | District View
Situated on the top floor, this three-bedroom penthouse enjoys unmatched views from any other development. Hugging a wonderful feeling of light, space and boundless freedom, this contemporary unit combines an oversized floor plan with a delightful outlook in a burgeoning lifestyle hotspot. It offers a home of exceptional space and privacy with generous in/outdoor areas and a super location. This lovely home is in very close proximity to Mascot Train Station, supermarket, restaurants, shops and parklands.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows
- Large balcony with a district view, great for family/friends gathering
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, breakfast bar and gas cooking, dishwasher & etc.
- Designed bathrooms with ensuite in main & bath in 2nd
- Three generous size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Secure tandem parking double car spaces
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom and lift access
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Mascot is pet-friendly and includes alarm system, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 25/224 Coward Street, Mascot today!