25/220 Barkly Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th June 2021
Rent ID: 4450918
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE LOCALE! 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM WITH OFF STREET PARKING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED**
Exciting & Envious Lifestyle Position Combined with Edgy Architectural Style
- 2 Double bedrooms with BIRs
- Large, sun filled open plan kitchen
- Dining and living with ceiling fans and sliding glass doors to private balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven, dishwasher drawer, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
- Central bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Euro laundry
- Split system heating/cooling
- 1 x secure car space
- 2 x storage cages
- Secure entrance
- Lift access
Just metres to the famous Acland Street bars, restaurant and specialty shops, parkland, beach, tram etc.
***For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Kilda? 25/220 Barkly Street, St Kilda could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.