25/165 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4557394
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Due to COVID19 restrictions, Inspection is strictly by appointment only.
Viewing is limited to one group at a time and masks are compulsory.
Should you wish to arrange a private viewing, message the agent via this website with your Full Name, Contact number & Email Address and we will call you to arrange a suitable and safe inspection. Appointment subject to availability.
Studio apartment situated in a boutique security block in ultra-convenient location! Features include:
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and fridge
- Murphy bed which can be conveniently stored away for extra space
- Wall to wall storage cupboards and study nook
- Modern bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Own private leafy courtyard with a sunny outlook
- 1x Car space
- City buses right out your door, Gladesville shopping village, restaurants and cafes a short walk away!
- Complex includes a pool and undercover BBQ area
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6/12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Contact Agent for Private Inspection - 8876 6200
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 25/165 Victoria Road, Gladesville.