24B Tupia Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4438925
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS TOP HALF OF A DUPLEX
This duplex is situated in the quiet surrounding area, opposite Sir Joseph Banks Park, approx. 3 mins to Banksmeadow Public School, close to local shops and close to public transport.
It features tile throughout, 3 bedroom with build in wardrobe, open plan kitchen and dining area, balcony, Lock Up Garage, Separate WC, internal laundry and share backyard.
CONTACT HELI ON 0481 311 581
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
24B Tupia Street, Botany, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Botany.