24B Market Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3790165
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three-Storey Townhouse In The Heart Of Gouger Street Precinct!
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, inspections on this property are limited to 10 attendees at a time. Click 'Book an Inspection Time' (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/unexpected changes. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
This unique 3 story townhouse is ideally located near Adelaide's best restaurants on Gouger Street and the iconic China Town precinct. You can walk to Market Street Cafe for your morning coffee before starting your day.
Features you will love include:
- Featuring a ground floor study equipped with an ensuite bathroom which could also be used as a bedroom.
- Security gate at the front of the property with intercom for your piece of mind
- Automatic roller door with access to the ground floor
- two upstairs bedrooms with two further upstairs bathrooms and main with built in wardrobes.
- Modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- split system air conditioning provides year round comfort
The property is situated behind Market Street and can be accessed from the car park on Coglin Street.
No smoking and no pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Adelaide? 24B Market Street, Adelaide could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how