24B Bungaloe Avenue,
Balgowlah Heights, NSW 2093
Rent ID: 4580707
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning family home in Balgowlah Heights
FIND. This stylish and modern family home is located in one of Balgowlah Height's most sought after streets.
LOVE. Features include:
- Four good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a beautiful ensuite bathroom, massive walk in wardrobe, private balcony and study area
- Open plan living and dining rooms that are all light and bright
- Deluxe Miele kitchen with induction cook top, Caesarstone benches and a pantry. The kitchen caters for formal dining and extends to private alfresco entertaining balcony and idyllic lawn
- Upper media room or additional living room equipped with surround-sound flows to elevated terrace with district views
- Modern full bathroom with heated flooring, chic freestanding bathtub and frameless shower
- Blackbutt timber floors, lofty ceilings, bespoke staircase, pendant lighting, heated floors through out
- Automatic security gate, 5500L water tank, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Manicured lawn and maintained garden included
- Single garage plus ample off-street parking
- NO PETS
LIVE. Conveniently positioned, it is a quick walk to buses and parks with Forty Baskets Beach plus Balgowlah Village just minutes away.
To apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you will be provided with our online application form.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams. Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balgowlah Heights
Lifestyle in Balgowlah Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Balgowlah Heights? 24B Bungaloe Avenue, Balgowlah Heights could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.