24A Wainwright Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3768890
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 year old Granny flat
Split system A/C
Lounge with separate storage
Electric Kitchen appliances
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in Guildford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24A Wainwright Street, Guildford today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $440.00 Per Week ** NEGOTIABLE**
- 13 Cleone Street, Guildford
- Deposit received
- 5/23 Harold Street, Guil...
- $370.00 Per Week application received
- 4/67-69 O'neill Street, ...
- $530.00 Per Week application received
- 37C Frank Street, Guildford