24A Marlborough Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$2,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4149760
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please note this property is NOT furnished
Set behind a gorgeous timber house on a tree lined street you'll find a two level home that feels miles away from the inner city.
You'll enjoy an ultra convenient location within walking distance to almost everything coupled with a feeling of privacy, security and tranquility rarely found in the inner city.
'Bring the outside in' with folding doors which open completely onto your private, light filled courtyard with Jarrah decking, open living area or batten down the hatches to create the ultimate lock and leave home.
Features and accommodations include;
- Large, timber decked courtyard with fruit trees, flowers and lots of natural light
- Open living / dining area with Jarrah floors, high ceilings and feature stair case
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Powder room
- Separate Laundry
- Double garage with access from rear
- Reverse cycle A/C to living room
- Master suite with stunning balcony, lots of built in wardrobe space and ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle A/C to master suite
- Stunning bathroom with shower and separate claw foot bath and skylight
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both double sized and feature ceiling fans
- 2 toilets
A stunning entertainer's space within reach of all Perth CBD, Beaufort Street and Northbridge have to offer, this is the one you've been waiting for.
Click Agent Enquiry or sms Krissy on 0488 288 074 to secure a viewing time.
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Perth? 24A Marlborough Street, Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.