24A Mark Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th February 2021
Rent ID: 4249875
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SLEEK & SOPHISTICATED INNER CITY LIVING AT ITS BEST!!!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This stylish modern three bedroom + open study townhouse offers a flexible floorplan features:
- Large open plan living and dining
- Entertainers decked and terrace perfect for relaxing on a summers day,
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Three generous bedrooms, two with BIR's
- Master with ensuite
- Separate study
- Glistening central bathroom
- Separate laundry/ storage.
- Split System heating and cooling
- Large open Storage room or garage for very small car.
Action packed location.. Melrose Village, Errol St's cafes/bars, acres of parkland & City transport at your doorstep!!
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Melbourne
Lifestyle in North Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24A Mark Street, North Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.