$700 per week pw
24A Garland Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4069201
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Seriously amazing location !
You may never have even noticed this little cul-de-sac before, with a Vic Park address, it really should have been called South Perth as it is right opposite the foreshore where the summer lifestyle awaits you !
- Bright three level home with easy to maintain minimal gardens.
- 4 bedroom plus study is moments from transport and the City.
- River views from both large entertaining balcony and small third level
- Double closed carport with remote door, with room for two more cars to park.
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning
- Plenty of storage with wardrobes in all rooms.
- Master Bedroom is large and includes a walk in robe and spa bath
- Kitchen has new appliances with gas stove top, dishwasher and new oven.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Want to live in Victoria Park? 24A Garland Street, Victoria Park could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.