24A Flinders Street,
Falcon, WA 6210
Rent ID: 1622895
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bring your crab pots - estuary is walking distance !
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
This brick & tile home features:
- 3 bedrooms (with robes)
- 2 bathrooms
- kitchen overlooks the dining area
- open plan lounge room with easy to maintain floors
- split system air-conditioner
- private courtyard that wraps around the rear of the property
- single carport
- quiet treed street
- close to Estuary for fishing, boating, etc.
- close to local shops including Miami Plaza Shopping Centre & Erskine Shopping Centre.
- pets considered
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = BOND
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please note applications are to be made via 1Form online.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need bond ? We accept easyBondpay.... Apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Falcon
Lifestyle in Falcon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Falcon? 24A Flinders Street, Falcon could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how