246A Egan Street,
Kalgoorlie, WA 6430
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd September 2021
Rent ID: 4500989
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOW MAINTENANCE IN CENTRAL KALGOORLIE!
Very neat and tidy two bedroom duplex in great central location close to town! Features cathedral ceilings to an open plan kitchen/living, built in robes, ducted air con and off street parking. Be quick, this one won't last long!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kalgoorlie
Lifestyle in Kalgoorlie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
246A Egan Street, Kalgoorlie, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kalgoorlie.