$300- $395 per week
2,4,5,8 &/28 Ross Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
Rent ID: 3983546
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 x one bedroom & 2 x studios available COVID RESTRICTED VIEWINGS. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT-MASKS MANDATORY
UNIT 2: One bedroom $395per week Available Now
UNIT 4: One bedroom $395 per week Available Now
UNIT 5: Studio $350 per week Available Now
UNIT 10: Studio $350 per week Available Now - https://youtu.be/nn5VR49AaVs
Water usage charges apply
Originally an impressive freestanding mansion of the Victorian era, 28 Ross Street has been totally renovated and restored to now offer a studio in immaculate condition. The building has units on all 3 levels, where this one studio is situated on the top floor of the main bedroom.
- Superb all-white ensuite bathroom
- Stylish kitchenettes with stone bench tops, full size fridges and convection microwave ovens.
- Security front and rear entrance foyer
- On site coin operated laundry with washer and dryer
- Built in robe included
- Free to air TV connection and independent electricity metering,
- Prime corner location just 300m level walk to the Sydney university campus, cafes, boutique taverns and city bus on the doorstep.
NO PETS PERMITTED
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING INSPECTIONS - WE ASK THAT ALL ATTENDEES PROVIDE THEIR OWN FACE MASK AND SANITISE THEIR HANDS DURING THE INSPECTION. IF YOU HAVE VISITED OR RESIDE IN A HOT SPOT AREA YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND ANY INSPECTIONS IN PERSON.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in Forest Lodge includes courtyard, intercom, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 2,4,5,8 &/28 Ross Street, Forest Lodge today!