2403/151 Annerley Road,
Dutton Park, QLD 4102
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3819096
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Quiet but close to all amenities
Key features include:
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe & A/C
- The bedroom can easily fit a king bed plus two bedside tables
- Neat and tidy kitchen with good bench space
- Separate laundry plus good-sized linen storage
- Timber look flooring throughout for low maintenance living
- Secure car park with separate lockable storage cage
- Ample undercover visitor car parking
This apartment overlooks the communal pool and BBQ area with sliding privacy screens on the exterior of the balcony giving the occupants complete privacy from neighbouring apartments.
The location of Dutton Place is ultra-convenient. The precinct is less than 1km to the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater Hospital, the Eleanor Schonell Bridge linking to the University of Queensland in St Lucia and The Goodwill Bridge linking you to the Brisbane CBD and South Bank Parkland. Public transport is no issue for Dutton Park owners with Park Road and Dutton Park train stations right on your doorstep.
Property is unfurnished - furniture for photographic purposes only.
Call today to book an inspection 07 3255 3668
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dutton Park
Lifestyle in Dutton Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2403/151 Annerley Road, Dutton Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how