2402/108 Albert Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4029034
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished in Festival Towers
- Two large bedrooms (both with built-ins)
- Two bathrooms (master with ensuite)
- One secure car space
- Open plan living area
- Modern kitchen
- Fantastic alfresco balcony/dining - can be used all year round
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fully furnished
This modern and functional apartment boasts large open plan living and is arguably the most sought after two bedroom, two bathroom layouts in the building. With an exclusive use car space, indoor/outdoor Alfresco Balcony is a must inspect.
Festival Towers is located in the perfect central CBD location and features 24 hour onsite management plus security and resort style building facilities including pool, sun deck, gym and BBQ area.
- Heart of The City's Restaurant, shopping and Club Precinct
- 3min Walk To Queens Wharf Precinct
- 400m To Montserrat Day Hospital
- 500m to M3 Motorway Routes (in and out bound)
- 1km Walk to Iconic Southbank
- 1.1km To Brisbane Private Hospital
- 2.9km Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
PLEASE NOTE - When applying for a property you must ensure that the total rent for the property does not exceed 30% of the total household NET income.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brisbane City? 2402/108 Albert Street, Brisbane City could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.