2401/89 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,748 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2498698
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Melbourne CBD!
Empire Apartment is perfectly located in the heart of the CBD, within walking distance to Melbourne Central, QV, Woolworths Metro, RMIT university, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Garden and lots of restaurants and cafes nearby. Not to mention, free tram zone is just right at your doorstep.
-Open plan living/ dining area with floor to ceiling windows
-Spacious bedrooms with built in robe
-Well-equipped kitchen with plenty of storage space
-Air conditioning/ heating system.
This property is unfurnished, available NOW and lease period is 12 months.
**Please be advised that we can only conduct a private inspection and to book for one, please email us at email@example.com
Our inspecting agent will get back to you as soon as they can.
People cannot attend any Ray White site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Ray White sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2401/89 A'beckett Street, Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how