24 Toorak Street,
Glenella, QLD 4740
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th March 2021
Rent ID: 3722663
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home with Shed in Popular Glenella
This modern air-conditioned family home is positioned in the popular suburb of North View Gardens. One of the many features of the home is a striking kitchen as the centre piece of the home ideally placed adjacent to the sizeable living/dining areas.
This home has a real street presence and consist of 4 spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and an abundance of storage throughout a great layout and is made for entertaining with a beautiful outdoor patio, surrounded by the well-kept lawns and gardens.
Some of the many features include:
- Spacious main bedroom with Ensuite
- All bedrooms are complete with carpet, air conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes
- Multiple living areas both inside and outside
- Split air-conditioners throughout
- Outdoor tiled patio
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Manicured lawns and gardens
- 6kw solar power
- 6 x 6 powered shed with drive through garage access
- 749 sqm fenced allotment
Priceless in position, this modern lifestyle opportunity is only moments from the Mackay CBD and all that this wonderful city has to offer.
24 Toorak Street is a perfect fit for family living. Bring yourself and the kids to view this beautiful home in Northview Gardens.
Contact the friendly Gardian Property Management team now to arrange an inspection.
*To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book Inspection' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
*To apply for this property please download an application form from http://www.gardianrealestate.com.au/rent/tenant - Application Form
***Online and sight unseen applications accepted***
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenella
Lifestyle in Glenella
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 24 Toorak Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glenella. This unfurnished property includes shed, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage and will welcome your furry friends.