24 Strickland Crescent,
Ashcroft, NSW 2168
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4307982
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Home!
A well-presented home and within a short walk to schools, shopping centre & public transport.
- 3 bedrooms + Study
- 2 with mirrored built-ins
- Open living
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large pergola
Situated in the popular suburb of Ashcroft, the home is local to shops, schools, parks and public transport.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashcroft
Lifestyle in Ashcroft
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 24 Strickland Crescent, Ashcroft is unfurnished and available to rent.