LEASED AFTER 1ST INSPECTION
24 Stewart Street,
Hawthorne, QLD 4171
Available 10th February 2021
Rent ID: 4240594
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Split-Level Home! An Enviable Location and Pool!
Designed to please and guaranteed to impress, this leafy family-friendly residence is bound to overwhelm your senses as soon as you step through the doors.
The split level layout allows you to compartmentalise your home, by separating sleeping/family (upstairs) with entertaining/living (downstairs). 465sqm of land is combined with 274sqm of home, allowing you to enjoy with comfort and privacy.
This residence features:
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms all with built-ins and located on the upper level. The master bedroom is also well located with it being near the 4th bedroom, allowing for the felxibility and convenience of converting the 4th bedroom into a well-placed nursery with good access to the master.
- An extra study room that can be utilised as an office.
- Two (2) bathrooms, master with ensuite, main bathroom with bathtub and an extra powder room on the lower level for guests.
- Wooden timber flooring vibrantly showcases the open plan lounge and dining area which connects to the wide back deck.
- A further living area is also available at the front of the property presenting you with a more formal space to use.
- Contemporary kitchen complete with gas cooking with dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space.
- A gorgeous pool located in the corner of the block which allows full use of the grassed yard area.
- Private landscaped yards, fully fenced and with pets upon application.
- Secure single garage with ample street parking.
- A dedicated large storage room.
Located in one of Brisbane's most appealing suburbs, with a villiage-like feel and the choice f cafes all within a quick CityCat ride of the CBD, 24 Stewart Street, Hawthorne is well worth the look for that ideal family home.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorne
Lifestyle in Hawthorne
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking, fully fenced, and air-conditioning. 24 Stewart Street, Hawthorne is perfect for the growing family.