24 Stainsby Crescent,
Roxburgh Park, VIC 3064
$1,647 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2021
Rent ID: 4256490
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOO GOOD TO MISS!!
This beautiful family home comprises of 3 bedrooms, all with BIR, main with WIR and ensuite, lounge, kitchen/meals area, central bathroom, heating/cooling, double garage, good size yard with an extra rumpus room at the back. Located within minutes away from Roxburgh Park Shopping Centre, schools and public transport. This home will not last, CALL TODAY.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Roxburgh Park
Lifestyle in Roxburgh Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24 Stainsby Crescent, Roxburgh Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.