24 Sandi Street,
Oxley, QLD 4075
Available 10th December 2021
Rent ID: 4660568
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low set family home with ducted aircon and fully fenced private garden.
Upon entry you will immediately be impressed by the broad hallway, tall ceilings and striking details of this beautiful home, which flaunts a carefully considered design built to the finest of standards. Designed with low maintenance in mind, this meticulous home is situated on a flat 403m2 parcel of land. The open plan living and dining area offers a sense of space and functionality which is complimented by the entertainer's kitchen and expansive outdoor entertaining areas.
* Master suite which includes ensuite and walk-in robe
* 3 Further bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Kitchen with stone benchtops, 5 burner gas stone and central island
* Open plan Family living areas
* Laundry room
* Entertaining alfresco area overlooking the private and established gardens
* Double car garage with internal access
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Screens to windows
* Fully fenced
Securing this home means being part of a vibrant, village-style community close to parks, trendy cafes, restaurants, convenient shopping. You are well connected to public transport with direct access to Brisbane's CBD and providing direct access to local high-performing public and private schools including Oxley State School and St Aidan's Anglican Girls' School.
* Small pets considered on application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oxley
Lifestyle in Oxley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 24 Sandi Street, Oxley. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.