24 Royton Street,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th February 2021
Rent ID: 4240215
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning family home!
Lovingly maintained by the same family for over 35 years, the bright and light-attracting, mid 20th Century design of this 3 bedroom family home has created a warm and welcoming abode that is filled with natural light.
Newly painted throughout featuring a carpeted entry through to a large living room with plenty of natural light. Walk through to a practical kitchen featuring gas cooking, cabinetry and a bench that wraps around to create a breakfast bar, the kitchen/meals is suited to informal family meals as it overlooks the deep and established backyard. Also overlooking the backyard, a large, undercover entertainers' area.
Other features include:
- Three carpeted bedrooms, all have built in robes and ceiling fan
- Full bathroom plus a separate toilet
- Newly renovated laundry
- Central heating and refrigerated cooling
- Front driveway parking for two vehicles which is remote controlled
- Within comfortable walking distance of Burwood Heights
- Also close to café scene and shops, Woolworths and a Kmart
- Gas space heater in lounge not offered, ducted heating in lieu
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood East
Lifestyle in Burwood East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 24 Royton Street, Burwood East before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.