24 Rinavore Street,
Ferny Grove, QLD 4055
$2,020 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4127769
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location, family home with aircon ... ready for Summer!
A family friendly design with a large versatile layout welcomes you as you step into this move-in ready home. Spacious living caters brilliantly for busy families and includes a generous dining space, family living and all 4 bedrooms sprawled conveniently on the one level.
For you to enjoy;
- 4 generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, two with built in robes and two with air conditioning
- Air conditioned master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate living room with ceiling fan and flows effortlessly onto the front courtyard
- Separate dining room
- Tidy kitchen with electric cook top
- Separate spacious laundry
- Spacious entertaining area overlooking the spacious backyard, garden shed for storage
Ferny Grove is a highly sought after suburb approximately 12km Northwest of the Brisbane CBD. This wonderful child friendly area boasts great primary and high schools, day care facilities, local shopping centre, newly built tavern, bowls club and recently refurbished rail station providing commuters with a leisurely 25 - 30 minute ride to the heart of the CBD. Ferny Grove offers you the best of both worlds with all of the modern conveniences within the community as well as being within minutes to the state forest with an abundance of walking tracks as well as other recreational activities. You'll love living here.
60m to Ferny Grove State School
700m to Shopping Centre
800m to Ferny Grove State High School
900m to Ferny Grove Train Station
400m to Local Park
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ferny Grove
Lifestyle in Ferny Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 24 Rinavore Street, Ferny Grove before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.