24 Radan Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st June 2022
Rent ID: 4856267
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Under Application" European Resort Style Double Story Townhouse Sunnybank Hills
This beautiful townhouse provides
- 3 x build in bedrooms,2.5 bathrooms (incl ensuite)
- Separate formal lounge room
- looking out to very private front & back courtyard
- Open kitchen & dining area
- Opens to a large roofed entertaining area.
This full fenced security gated complex has swimming pool, gym, sauna & entertaining area for residents to use.
** Sunnybank Hills state school catchment
City bus is almost at the side pedestrian gate & the 2nd pedestrian gate & vehicle access is off a quiet street.
Close to Sunnybank Hills shopping center.
The home has all conveniences including ducted air conditioning, dishwasher, intercom to front gate & timber shutter
Please contact Shirley to arrange an inspection!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Sunnybank Hills includes courtyard, gym, and intercom. Apply to rent 24 Radan Street, Sunnybank Hills today!