24 Pasture Drive,
Mickleham, VIC 3064
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th December 2021
Rent ID: 4671952
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern and Luxury Family Home!
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
This spacious, light filled family home is located in a peaceful and convenient area of Mickleham. Boasting three generous bedrooms and a spacious living area. This is one property you do not want to miss out on!
- Comprising 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Kitchen and dining area with cooktop and oven
- Sparkling bathroom with shower and toilet
- Full size laundry
- Remote single garage, additional parking in driveway
- Good size court yard, low maintenance
- Split System Heating and Cooling
- Open plan living area
- Quality Finishes throughout
- Alarm System
- Modern Kitchen with gas cooking facilities
- Craigieburn Central
- Local Cafes & Restaurants
- Mickleham primary school
- Local Parks
* Rent payable per calendar month: $1651
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mickleham
Lifestyle in Mickleham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 24 Pasture Drive, Mickleham. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.