24 Norfolk Avenue,
Lake Albert, NSW 2650
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th June 2021
Rent ID: 4452241
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light Filled Lake Albert Home
A beautiful light filled home in a quality Lakeside location
- formal lounge room at the front of the home, with large windows overlooking the leafy front garden
- renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample cupboard space and gas cooktop
- the meals area off the kitchen provides access to the extensive entertaining area
- three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- updated bathroom with bath and shower, and separate toilet
- the comfort of ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- sitting on a huge 929 square metre block with plenty of room for the kids to play or the family pet
- double lock up carport with third parking bay, to comfortably fit the boat or caravan
- convenience assured with in-ground sprinkler system provided in the well-established gardens
- perfectly positioned close to Lake Albert, schools and shopping centre
- pets considered upon application
What the previous occupiers have said: the large windows sold it for us. It is beautiful in Summer when all the blinds are open and the light shines through.
Offering the opportunity for a rich lifestyle with a tranquil atmosphere, contact us for an inspection today.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lake Albert
Lifestyle in Lake Albert
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Lake Albert? 24 Norfolk Avenue, Lake Albert could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.