24 Mill Street,
Seaton, SA 5023
$3,420 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4404969
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Four bedroom home. Perfect for that family looking for some extra room. This 4 bedroom family home is just what you have been looking for.
Features you will love:
- Recently renovated
- 4 bedrooms, main with large built in robe, built in robes to other two
- Large separate family or rumpus room with 2nd bathroom
- Heating & cooling
- Kitchen with Pura tap over looking the dine
- Large laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- 2 car length carport which is also excellent for undercover entertaining
- Situated on a large corner allotment
- Sorry no pets
Ensuring a lifestyle of convenience, the location of this home means transport is easily accessible with public bus and train services nearby. West Lakes Shopping Centre and Aldi take care of all your daily needs. Relaxation is sorted with your choice a golf course close at hand. And at your fingertips our glorious coastline offering pristine beaches, boutique shopping and a whole array of dining options.
For more information, please contact Kathy Phegan or Saurabh Kaushik on 8347 3666.
RLA 175322. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 24 Mill Street, Seaton before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.