24 Marshall Street,
Mitchelton, QLD 4053
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2706794
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO RAIL TRANSPORT FROM IMPECCABLE FAMILY HOME
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ONLINE - CLICK BOOK INSPECTION TIME BUTTON OR CONTACT AGENT
This immaculate low set brick family home is perfectly located for the convenient modern family lifestyle. Stepping into this exquisite, modern home brimming with natural light and open planned living areas, you will feel a sense of satisfaction and relaxation. The property is just a short distance to Oxford Park train station, Brookside Shopping Centre, Blackwood St caf and only 8km from the CBD.
Features include -
- Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes plus a study
- Main bedroom with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Air conditioned lounge
- Modern built in kitchen, dishwasher included and ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet.
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Single lock up garage
Pets will be considered on application.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY - Arranging inspections is easy!
You can access the appointment page by clicking the BOOK INSPECTION TIME button or clicking on the EMAIL AGENT or CALL AGENT links.
Once an inspection time is booked, you will be INSTANTLY informed of inspection times, updates, cancellations or changes for your appointment. If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mitchelton
Lifestyle in Mitchelton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
24 Marshall Street, Mitchelton, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mitchelton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how