24 Lemnos Street,
Harlaxton, QLD 4350
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4475704
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cozy Family Cottage
Situated across from the Harlaxton State School, the home has been partially renovated tastefully, keeping the cottage charm intact. Just walking distance to the North Point shopping centre with restaurants and cafes at your fingertips and near public transport pick up points with direct access to the CBD.
The beautiful cottage has been partially renovated internally, bringing to life the original characteristics of the home, with a modern upgrade for comfort and convenience. Timber floors throughout have been polished, complimenting the tasteful colour scheme. The large block allows for family fun in the backyard, whilst the fenced from yard consists of beautiful established gardens, creating a calming entrance.
* Three bedrooms
* Generously sized lounge room
* Large separate dining room
* Kitchen fitted with modern electric cooking facilities and ample cupboard
* Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
* Laundry room with storage
* Rear sitting room in addition to front sun room.
* Single lock up garage
* Pets Negotiable - Not Permitted Inside.
* This property is fully water compliant, tenant to pay for water used
* Yard maintenance will be the tenant responsibility
Book your inspection now. Please call the office at 4688 2244 or check available times at http://toowoomba.ljhooker.com.au/
Smoking Not Permitted Inside.
Please Note: It is the tenant/s responsibility to research the availability of NBN for this property. All costs associated with phone and internet connection and access are at cost to the tenant/s. The tenant/s may make an application to have Pay TV installed at this property through LJ Hooker Toowoomba. All approvals are at the landlord /owners' discretion.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harlaxton
Lifestyle in Harlaxton
Want to live in Harlaxton? 24 Lemnos Street, Harlaxton could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.