24 Hutchinson Drive,
Kew, VIC 3101
$3,454 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4111378
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Five Bedroom Spacious Family Living In Premium Location
Superb conveniently located in a superb convenient and quiet location of Kew which is a minute from the Eastern freeway, public transport and local schools and shops, this fantastic family home is a must see!
• Featuring 5 good size bedrooms, 3 of which include built in robes and master with walk in robe plus ensuite
• Open and central kitchen/dining and lounge area leading out to a low maintenance courtyard perfect for entertaining beautifully balanced by a brilliant alfresco entertaining zone
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, oven and range hood
• Adding comfort and convenience is a wealth of premium extras include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling +2 bathrooms
• Double lock up garage with remote control plus abundant off-street parking spaces
• Great location close proximity to desired services and amenities
Beautifully positioned opposite parkland in the esteemed Kew Gardens Estate, where you can enjoy blissful riverside strolls or take advantage of the nearby vibrant Kew Junction shops and cafesand#65292;public transport, minutes from the Eastern freeway. Immediately enjoy the lifestyle advantages of nearby golf course, Road trams and along with easy access to leading local and independent schools including highly sought after Kew primary school and many of Melbourne's most prestigious private schools are just a short drive away.
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 or for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kew
Lifestyle in Kew
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 24 Hutchinson Drive, Kew. This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.