24 Howell Place,
Drewvale, QLD 4116
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th July 2021
Rent ID: 4447817
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH AMPLE SPACE TO MOVE.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: YOU MUST CLICK "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO REGISTER.
Immaculate home set on a easy low maintenance block located down a quiet cul de sac.
Only minutes from Shopping and all amenities, this family perfect home just has to be seen to be appreciated.
This property boasts
AC in living room
Open plan design
Close to schools
Close to Shops
Book on line today, this property will not stay on the market long.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Drewvale
Lifestyle in Drewvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
24 Howell Place, Drewvale, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Drewvale.