24 Harrow Street,
West Rockhampton, QLD 4700
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4558681
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXTENDED FAMILY WELCOME | FEATURING DOUBLE BAY SHED
The space in this double storey home will tick all of your boxes. The double bay shed in the backyard... The enclosed sun room for extended formal dining or morning coffee... But it's the tiled rumpus area downstairs with the kitchenette & second bathroom that has the most potential - entertaining, or maybe your extended family, a games room, or a play area for the kids... Whatever your plans are, you're going to love having the extra space to work with! Welcome to 24 Harrow Street, West Rockhampton.
* 2 bedrooms upstairs with built-ins
* Downstairs open plan tiled living area with kitchenette and second bathroom
* Upstairs well appointed kitchen including dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Enclosed sun room for extended formal dining or morning coffee
* Fully air conditioned including ceiling fans
* Security screens
* Internal laundry downstairs
* Single garage, space to park caravan or boat at side and side access
* Double bay shed
* Large fenced yard, outside pets will be considered upon application.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
Terms & Special Terms apply to this tenancy, contact us to view in full.
Register to inspect this property by clicking on Book an inspection. You will receive a confirmation SMS/Email from us once your details are registered.
Bring along your mobile phone to check in at the inspection, social distancing regulations apply.
Apply online at podre.com.au today!
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Rockhampton
Lifestyle in West Rockhampton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in West Rockhampton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 24 Harrow Street, West Rockhampton.