24 Greenstone Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th December 2020
Rent ID: 4165439
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Exquisite Plantation Home with Amazing Views!
******To apply for this property online please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
**In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting properties, to do this please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
This will allow our team to have you pre approved subject to inspecting properties and take the stress out of moving and approvals.
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive until the second set of traffic lights
* Turn left onto Darnell Street
* Turn right onto Greenstone Street
This low maintenance Plantation home is sure to impress! Nothing to do but relax and enjoy the beautiful views. With open plan living that seamlessly meet between indoor and the outdoor alfresco areas you can enjoy entertaining no matter what the season.
Boasting modern features we highly recommend an inspection to this fantastic property.
24 Greenstone St Features -
- Split system air conditioning in both the main bedroom and living area.
- A mix of wood vinyl flooring and tiles with carpeted bedrooms.
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry, 900mm appliances including dishwasher, integrated sink
- Open planned living with large sliding doors that opens seamlessly to the alfresco area
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite with his & her basins
- 3 toilets.
- 2 Alfresco pergola areas with deck and views.
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queenslsand's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibers.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Bridgestone Tires and Auto
Thom & Anns Cafe
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
Jimbos Fish and Chip
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Secondary College
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clare's Catholic Primary school
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
Health and Fitness-
Yarrahealth Skin clinic
Yarrahealth GP Clinic
Yarrahealth Day Clinic and Specialist Centre
Terry White Chemist
Live Fit Yarrabilba (GYM)
Parks and recreation-
Yarrabilba sporting fields and tennis courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Australia Yarrabilba run
Darlington Park with water play area
Public gym equipment parks
And so many more
Why not call this growing community Home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
24 Greenstone Street, Yarrabilba, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Yarrabilba.