24 Gosper Street,
Vincent, QLD 4814
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4418706
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HIGHSET HOME IN A CENTRAL LOCATION
*** YOU MUST INSPECT THE PROPERTY FOR THE APPLICATION PROCESSING TO BE COMPLETED ***
*. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/daringandyoungproperty
*Locate the property you want to view or apply for
* Click 'Apply Now' or 'Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
**When you request to book an inspection, the inspection is not an automatically confirmed. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact with you within one business day. You will be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your requested inspection.
Great family home, well positioned with plenty of room. This three spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, polished timber floorboards, Open plan living and large glass shutters to bring breezes all year round. Entertain on the upper deck or downstairs where it is a open area can be transferred into entertaining, storage or extra parking.
- NBN and tv points in every room
- 1.5 KW Solar Panels
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas appliances stove and oven
- Open plan living
- Timer floorboards throughout
- Large glass windows throughout bringing fresh breezes all year round
Set in a central location walking distance to local shops, bus stops, Vincent shopping, Vincent school and plenty other amenities close by.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Vincent
Lifestyle in Vincent
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 24 Gosper Street, Vincent. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.