24 Glassop Street,
Balmain, NSW 2041
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4594285
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM PET FRIENDLY HOME
Nestled in a great location this 2 bedroom home is close to transport, public recreational facilities (Dawn Fraser Pool is a walk across the park), parkland and schools.
Offering combined lounge and dining area, modern kitchen with dishwasher, neat original bathroom, internal laundry, floor to ceiling built in robes, paved court yard and plenty of street parking.
12 Month lease
Discuss with the agent.
IF APPLYING, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balmain
Lifestyle in Balmain
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Balmain is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 24 Glassop Street, Balmain.