$620 / Wk pw
24 Glassop Street,
Balmain, NSW 2041
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4270361
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM PET FRIENDLY HOME
Nestled in a great location is this well presented 2 bedroom home is close to transport, public recreational facilities (Dawn Fraser Pool is a walk across the park), parkland and schools.
Offering combined lounge and dining area, modern kitchen with dishwasher, neat original bathroom, internal laundry, floor to ceiling built in robes, paved court yard and plenty of street parking.
Discuss with the agent.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED VIA THE PROPERTY 1FORM LINK TAB WHICH APPEARS AT THE END OF THE ADVERT ON THE NET AND EMAILED TO email@example.com
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balmain
Lifestyle in Balmain
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Balmain comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24 Glassop Street, Balmain today!