24 Fulton Crescent,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4517483
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT FAMILY HOME IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION
This light-filled and spacious family home offers a large living area adjoining dining space, a kitchen equipped with gas & electric cooking, and plenty of cupboard space. 2 of the 3 bedrooms have a BIR and are serviced by a central family bathroom with both shower & bathtub, separate toilet, and sunroom for family entertaining or storage.
Other features include polished floorboards in the living and bedroom, downlights, duct heating, cooler in the living area, private backyard, long driveway & single garage which provide plenty of car parking space.
Positioned in a quiet street with a park and playground just across the road, this home is located within the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone. You will be only footsteps to the 733 bus to Boxhill, 75 tram to Deakin University, minutes' drive to primary schools and colleges, and an array of shopping centers including Burwood One, Forest Hill Chase, and The Glen.
* The heater in the living area does not work (duct heating is available to use)
* The items inside the garage will stay during the tenancy
If you would like to apply for this property please go to the Ray White Burwood website.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
- To be advised of our next available inspection click on BOOK INSPECTION and register for the next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Burwood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 24 Fulton Crescent, Burwood today!