24 Fleming Street,
Wickham, NSW 2293
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4392881
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect location for lovers of urban living
Delivering convenience in spades an easy stroll to the harbour foreshore, Newcastle Interchange and a choice of hip inner-city cafes and restaurants, this home's location is perfect. A classic 2-bedroom cottage freshly painted and partially renovated.
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan in one bedroom and ceiling fan in the second bedroom
- Open plan kitchen / dining & living
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Peaceful garden and new back deck for alfresco entertaining; single car space with shared driveway
- Inner-city hotspot 900m to train station and light rail
- Sorry no pets
- Conveniently located walking distance to cafes, restaurants, vintage shops, parks, public transport and cycling paths; minutes to trendy Honeysuckle and vibrant Beaumont Street.
Please submit an enquiry to receive updates on inspections and details on how to apply for this property.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wickham
Lifestyle in Wickham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
24 Fleming Street, Wickham, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wickham.