24 Elegans Avenue,
St Ives, NSW 2075
$3,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4215079
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Five Bedroom Family Home
Engaging with its serene setting, this tri-level entertainer gazes across a tranquil rain forest while basking in a northern exposure. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, it offers a flexible layout with a separately entranced studio for extended family or home business.
- Living and dining room with timber floors, casual meals zone
- Split level connected entertaining decks survey green oasis
- 937sqm of easy care landscaping featuring sandstone terraces
- Granite kitchen with induction cook top, volumes of storage
- Family bedroom and bathroom upstairs with leafy outlooks
- Rumpus/teenage retreat has bathroom and own entry,
- Nearby bush land reserves bring an abundance of native birds
- Tandem carport, storeroom and workshop, air conditioning
- Moments to St Ives village
- St Ives Primary catchment, near vast array of elite schools
Click on 'Book an Inspection' to find a slot - if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
NB: Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
NB: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald - North Shore - 0410 027 651
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Ives
Lifestyle in St Ives
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 24 Elegans Avenue, St Ives is perfect for the growing family.