24 Edward Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$3,325 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2709708
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Available furnished or unfurnished!
Amidst a delightful, heritage lined streetscape, a thoroughly comprehensive renovation has completely transformed this charming single fronted brick Victorian (C 1895), redefining it as a stylishly contemporary living domain. Conveniently situated in the heart of Hawthorn, boasting walking distance to Glenferrie Shopping Precinct, tram stops, railway station and Swinburne University, this property will not last long!
- $665/week unfurnished or fully furnished for $695/week (bond $3,475.00)
- Stunningly renovated throughout
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Private entertainers courtyard
- Permit parking available through Council application
- Spacious renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Generous living and dining area opening onto rear courtyard
- Designer bathroom with euro laundry
- Two large bedrooms
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 24 Edward Street, Hawthorn is fully furnished and available to rent.